Просмотр содержимого документа
- If +Present Simple, I + Present Simple
- Научный факт, законы природы, общепринятые утверждения
- If you heat ice, it melts
- If he doesn’t eat, he gets hungry.
- Do people get fat, if they eat too much?
- Does he get angry, if you come home late?
- If you __________ (to drive) along the river bank it _______ (to be) twenty miles out of your way.
- We ________ (not use) calculators when we ________ (write) tests.
- If you ________ (to push) this button, the volume __________ (to increase).
- If you __________ (to close) the door, it _________ (to lock) automatically.
- I_________ (to wear) my old boots when I ___________ (to work).
- When I ___________ (to cook) salads, I _________ (to use) only olive oil.
- If Peter__________ (not come) to my place, I __________ (watch) TV.
- If Frank’s parents__________ (have) their holidays in summer, they __________ (go) to the seaside.
- When I _______ (finish) my work, I_______ (go) to the cinema.
- When we _______ (come) to your place you_______ (show) us your present.
- I_______ (wait) for my friend until he_______ (come) from the shop.
- If I … (have) free time now I … (watch) my favourite film.
- If I … (be) you I … (not eat) fast food.
- The transfer will / would be easier if she would have /had no idea what was happening.
- His job … (be) so hard if he … (not have) a secretary.
3 тип условных предложений выражает абсолютно нереальное действие, которое могло бы быть выполнено в прошлом.
If I had enough money on me yesterday I would have bought that jacket
If we had left home earlier we would have caught the train
If you had been more sensuble 5 years ago, you couldn’t have married a him.
- If you … (not smoke) so much you … (not be) in hospital now.
- If we … (meet) him yesterday we … (call) you.
- If I __________ (not go) on my business trip next week, I ____________ (accept) that assignment at work yesterday.
- If Sam ________ (take) an aspirin, she _________ (have) a headache now
- If Kate ______ (have) enough money, she________ (can do) this trip to Hawaii last year.
- If he _________ (take) the medication as prescribed, Anthony _________ (be lying) sick in bed.
- If Molly __________ (take) reasonable precautions, she __________ (be) pregnant now.
- If old Sam __________ (not run) after the car thief and _________ (not suffer) a heart attack, he ___________ (be) alive today.
- If he __________ (not be) such a poor dancer, Nickolas __________ (get) a job in that musical last week.
- If Polly _________ (not be) so blind to Jack’s faults, she ___________ (realize) that Jack was out to swindle her.