Просмотр содержимого документа
«Web-quest НА УРОКЕ АНГЛИЙСКОГО ЯЗЫКА В 5 КЛАССЕ «Дом для Мистера Х»»
НА УРОКЕ АНГЛИЙСКОГО ЯЗЫКА В 5 КЛАССЕ
«Дом для Мистера Х»
Гончарова Ольга Сергеевна
Учитель английского языка Андреевская МБОУ СОШ,2018г
AN UNUSUAL HOUSE FOR MR X…
SITUATION NEW HOUSE – NEW LIFE Mr. X is a famous person, who wants to make life more exciting and is thinking about moving to a new house. Mr. X has to decide on the project of the new house and he has connected three agencies to help him with this.
Mr. X will probably offer a contract to the agency which
- Makes the best presentation
- Has the most creative ideas
- Takes into account all of his wishes
Mr. X is a fussy client
- He doesn’t want neighbours or people near his house
- He doesn’t want a traditional house
- He wants to have 20 different rooms in his house
- He wants a nice garden with beautiful trees and a swimming pool and a great view of the sea/the jungle/the waterfall/the desert
- He wants a house that is friendly to the environment and earthquake-proof
- He wants to have all the modern domestic appliances in his house
Four points to cover in your presentation
- Location of the house
- House plan with outdoor spaces — garden and swimming pool — EXTERIOR
- Floor plans for the house
- Special features of the house – what makes it unusual
Ссылки на ресурсы:
LOCATION A BEACH HOUSE
The beginning of your presentation:
- I’d like to introduce my colleagues, on my left, and next to him, .
- Our purpose today is to present some ideas for your new .
- I’m going to talk to you about ….
- This is how I’d like to organize my talk….
- Our presentation is divided into two/three parts.
- If you have any questions, we’ll be pleased to answer them at the end of our presentations.
Finishing your presentation
- Now, let me summarize our main points.
- Thank you very much for your attention.
- Are there any questions?
OTHER USEFUL VOCABULARY
- Moving on now to the next point
- This brings me to my next point
- Please look at the screen. As you see, there is/are .
- That’s all I have to say. Now my colleague will talk about …
Task: presentation of a house
Each person in your group presents one part of the presentation
Prepare your presentation
Use the following structure for the presentation