урок викторина для обощения материала
Просмотр содержимого документа
«Урок — викторина по теме GREAT BRITAIN»
Звучит мелодия английской песни, под нее входят учащиеся и занимают свои места.
Speaker: Dear guests, teachers and friends! We begin our play. Today we’re going to speak about Great Britain. Let’s introduce with the players. They are fond of travelling by bus, by train, by bout and by plane. Applaud them!
There are 4 doors with the answers. You should choose the right answer and stay at the right door. Jury will give you scores.
So let’s begin. Good luck!
The first part.
1. Which is the Great Britain capital?
New York City
2. What is the national symbol of England?
3. What kind of state is the United Kingdom?
4. What is the flag of Great Britain?
5. What is the name of the London’s residence of Queen Elizabeth II?
St. James’s Palace
6. What title does Prince Charles, the oldest son of the British Queen, have?
Prince of Northern Ireland
Prince of England
Prince of Scotland
Prince of Wales
7. Whose monument stands in the centre of Trafalgar Square?
Former prime minister Winston Churchill
Speaker: I am very tired. And you? Let’s have a rest. The literature pause.
The second part
Speaker: Let’s continue our game!
1. What is the oldest university of Great Britain?
2. What river is London situated on?
3. What is a population of Great Britain?
4. Where is the map of Great Britain? (границы государств)
5. Show, please, one of the famous monuments of London (4 репродукции)
6. What are these: The Guardian, The News of the world, The Independent?
7. You must go to school in Great Britain…
from the age of 5 until you are 16
from the age of 6 until you are 17
from the age of 7 until you are 18
from the age of 3 until you are 14
8. How many letters are there in the English ABC?
Speaker: You have worked very well. Let’s have a rest! The music pause!
The third part
Speaker: Now there is the last stage of our game. Be careful!
1. Queen Elisabeth II has got…
2. Name the English city:
3. What is the town where William Shakespeare was born?
4. William Shakespeare was…
5. What theatre was organized by William Shakespeare?
Old Vic Theatre
6. Who is the architect of the famous ST. Paul’s Cathedral?
Sir Christopher Wren
7. Who was the first Englishman to come to Australia?
Captain Janise Cook
8. What is the nickname of London’s Underground?
9. Translate into English: Век живи — век учись.
Better late than never.
Two heads are better than one.
First think, than speak.
Live and learn.
Speaker: So it is the end of our game. Jury count your scores and we listen the English music. (…) Listen to the jury, please. Награждение команд и игроков, набравших наибольшее количество баллов.